Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fugde

Tonight I decided to try my hand at making fudge. I must admit that I've always been afraid to make it for fear that it was too hard. Boy was I wrong! At least when using this quick recipe that I found over at How Sweet It Is!  YUMMY!

3 Minute Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels
1/2 cup sweetened, condensed milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon water

Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on full power for 30 seconds, then remove and stir.  Heat again for another 30 seconds, then stir again. Mixture should be smooth by this point, but you may need to microwave it 1-2 more times in 30 second increments depending on your microwave. You can also melt this mixture over a double boiler if you do not want to use a microwave.

When mixture is smooth, pour batter into a baking dish and pop in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. When ready to serve, cut into squares.

No comments: