Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Addition to our family!

Last weekend my husband and I were able to fulfill our daughters life long dream (ok she's only 13 but she has been asking for this since she was 2!) we got her a horse!!! Her name is Lady and she's just the sweetest!
 I'm sure that you all have noticed that I haven't been posting deals very much lately. To be honest, I just haven't had the time. Since the move I now drive almost an hour both ways to work, pair that with my already long hours and new horse/chicken responsibilities and it makes for a tired Coupon Fairy at the end of the day. My family is very important to me and I don't want to take what little time I have each evening that I can spend with them away. So going forward I will post things as I go but cannot promise that I will have a post each day. I truly enjoy my blog and don't want to completely give it up. Things might change a little bit and may not be focused mainly on couponing but on my new life in general, which of course still includes COUPONS!   I think that this new approach to my blog will be refreshing for me.

No comments: