Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hidden Valley Ranch at Safeway!

UPDATE:
 I cannot find these coupons now, and Safeway no longer has the tear pads. Instead they have a sign that says by Hidden Valley get the salad free. I'm assuming this is all done automatically thru the register)

This is my FAVE dressing, but to me its expensive. With this deal I'll stock up on a few! Boy with all these deals I've gotten lately, I'm thinking I need a 2nd fridge!

Safeway Hidden Valley Ranch $2.89
-use $2/1 Farmhouse originals form 3/14 SS
= .89 *Plus* Under the Ranch there was a sign that stated: Get a FREE bag of Fresh Express Salad wyb this ranch!



Scenario:
Purchase 3 Hidden Valley Ranch + 3 Bags Fresh Express Salad
-used (3) $2/1 Hidden Valley Farmfresh Dressing coupons from 3/14 SS  (I'll check at home, I think this can be doubled....)
= Pay only $2.67 for 3 dressings + 3 bags Salad!!

Thanks Fistful of Coupons!

No comments: