Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walgreens Deals 1.24.10


I came across two deals that I wanted to pass along to everyone that I found in today's newspaper.
  • Walgreens has an in-ad coupon for Sure Deodorant/Anti-perspirant 2/$3. There are coupons in today's paper one for $1.50/1 Sure for men, after both the in-ad and MFR (2) you will get 2 for free. (remember I purchase 5 papers so I have 5 coupons) The other option is to use the $1/1 ANY Sure Deodorant/Anti-perspirant with the in-ad coupon with the MFR  (2) you will have a final cost of $.50 each, either way your getting a good price.

  • Pert Plus is on sale for 2/$5 with $2 RR, use the MFR from today's paper for $1.50/1 Pert Plus for Men men, after both the RR and MFR (2) you will get 2 for free. (again I purchase 5 papers so I have 5 coupons) The other option is to use the $1/1  ANY Pert Plus MFR (2) (or print this one here) paired with the $2 RR you have a final cost of $.50 each, either way your getting a good price.

No comments: