Saturday, January 23, 2010

Frustration....and a Total of $860.58 saved so Far!



Tonight I sat down to total my savings thus far. The last time I did a calculation I was at $761. It appears that I have misplaced a few receipts, including receipts from today (and I got some KILLER deals) and now only have receipts for $860.58. I know that is still a good number/savings, but I still feel a little deflated...

I had everything set up to show you my savings today so that I could post tonight and all I can do is tell you my OOP along with some pictures....I guess that will have to do...Total OOP was $17.08 not bad!!! (Each photo represents a separate purchase)


2 comments:

Ben and Maryann said...

I can totaly understand your frustration, I have learned from trial and error. I know have a cute little box on my desk that I keep all of my receipts in.I total them up monthly and toss all but the ones that reflect the best savings.
I loved your post about your daughter, I am so glad I started this when my kiddos were young, they are my #1 coupon helpers and when they want something they always ask if I have a coupon for the item. Your blog looks great, keep up the great work.

The Coupon Fairy said...

Thanks Maryann....I appreciate your comments,you are my mentor....if you didn't know it before! =)