Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free - $.24 Card Games at Target!

Thanks to a tip from Coupon Savvy, I ventured out to Target today to try and snag a few deals. Unfortunately there was only one deal I was able to advantage of and its made me a happy lady. Right now at Target, there are specially marked packages of card games (example Pictureka, Monopoly Deal, Yahtzee Hands Down and Sorry Revenge) that have a $5/1 coupon inside. I went to 3 different Vancouver area Targets today and was able to score 11 packages of cards. Here's how it broke down.....


In Vancouver the card games are priced at $5.24 each, I used 9 of the $5 off coupons from inside each box (yes I feel that as long as I'm BUYING the packs I have the right to use the coupons inside, no where does it state ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE if it did I would not have worked this deal). After the coupons the cards are $.24 each plus tax.

At the Jantzen Beach Target, the packages are price cut at $4.74 each amazingly I was able to use the coupons with no issue AND recive the overage. The reason I say amazingly, is because I haven't always had good experiences with that specific Target when it comes to couponing. Anyway I paid $0 OOP plus overage for the last two packages.

There are still many packages of these cards at all three locations, I was actually on the hunt for another deal but was skunked at all locations.....all of the packages that I scored today are being donated to our mailman. Each year he puts together gift bags for low income kids in his neighborhood and we wanted to contribute to his efforts.

No comments: