Sunday, November 28, 2010

Swagbucks Rewards

I've finally sat down and started using some of my saved up Swagbucks. This is the first time I've done anything with them and I'm pretty excited about it. I've been able to use points for a long time but I was kind of hoarding them. Jamie told me about all the deals she's been getting with hers so I caved. So far I've purchased 2 $15 iTunes cards and 2 $5 Amazon cards.

As a heads up for you all, I noticed that you will get more for your 'buck' for example by picking up the $5 Amazon.com cards then you would if you picked up the $25 Amazon.com card. The $5 card is 450 SB and the $25 is 3150.  You can buy 7 of the $5 cards for the price of the one $25 card, you'd walk away with $35 if you went with the smaller card.

Right now I'm going to get $40 worth of cards to spend for doing nothing more than search the web as I normally would. How great is that?

It might be too late to have any rewards for this Christmas season but start thinking ahead and sign up now to start racking up your SwagBucks!

No comments: