Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rue LA LA! Check out this HOT site!

***UPDATE *** Tomorrow they will have a sale on Skullcandy. These head phones start out at about $35 in stores (not including earbuds). These are all the rage for kids right now....I'm gonna hold on to my credit for one more day 

If you still have your $20 credit at Rue La La…you can get some fun products at the Gifts for the Chef Rue La La sale.  I seriously do want just about everything in this sale..and might have to get some even though I already used up my $20 credit! Things are selling out fast too.  Here are my favorite choices:
 $15.00 = FREE + $5 towards shipping after $20 credit
 FREE plus $1 towards shipping with $20 credit!
$9.00 after Credit!

For those of you who do not or are new to Rue La La, a while ago Rue La La offered a $20 credit when you signed up for just a week or so…then they pulled the free credit offer. Rue La La is a website offering discounts on high-priced items, but every once in awhile there are some sweet deals (especially paired with a $20 credit).

I have heard that some people have been able to get a free credit still by signing up (either $20 or $10 credit..) So hey, I would definitely sign up and cross your fingers. It does take a bit for your free credit to show up, last time it took 48 hours for me. Click here to go and sign up at Rue La La.

For those of you who signed up late…are you still getting a credit? Please share!

No comments: