Thursday, September 16, 2010

Way to go NANCY!

It's so nice to see readers saving money and how excited they get about it! Below is a recent shopping trip that Nancy had at Albertsons. (making mulitple trips to the car IS worth it)

When I went the last time, I bought:
  •  13 Hamburger Helpers
  •  2 Yakisobas
  • A pound and a half of boneless porkchops
  • 1 pkg Mission tortillas
  • 6 boxes regular canning lids
  • 3 pkg Sweet Moments
  • 4 pks Pillsbury cookie dough
  • 1 pkg of six bagels, and a deli sandwich (for lunch!).

This was done in 6 separate purchases with the doublers and the information you gave on your blog. The total cost was $87.10 and I paid $6.55 and got back $4.50 in meat Catalinas. So my final cost was $2.05 (after I spend the meat cats!)  When I got home, my husband knew he had to give me time to show my bounty to him!

No comments: