Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cracker Deal at Fred Meyers

Thanks to Deborah for this heads up!

At Fred Meyer in the cracker aisle there are two $2.00/2 cracker manufacture coupons. One coupon is a $2.00/2 Sunshine Cheez It and the other one is a Nabisco $2.00/2 coupon. The crackers are on sale for $1.88 to $2.39 each. Hopefully all Fred Meyer stores will have these coupons.

While I was at Fred Meyer I checked the coupon exchange again and got 2 $1.00 cat coupons on Oikos yogurt. The yogurt is on sale for $1.00. I used the 2 $1.00 cat coupons and got them both free. Also when I checked out I got a $1.00 Oikos coupon and will use it next time I go to Fred Meyer to get another free. I guess everytime you buy one you get a $1.00 cat coupon off your next order. There is also a $.30 manufacture coupon you can use on the yogurt.

Does anyone else know if other Fred Meyers have these coupon bins? I've checked my Fred Meyers on Columbia House Way in Vancouver and haven't seen one.

No comments: