Thursday, March 4, 2010

My score at Safeway tonight! 3.4.10

I went to Safeway to get in on this Michael Angelos frozen dinner deal. I wanted to take a picture to show you but I can't seem to locate my battery charger. In 2 orders I did........

First Order
10 Michael Angelos single serving boxed dinners x2.99
4 Grands Bicuits .49 (when you buy 4)
I used 2 .30/2 Pilsbury Grands and doubled them
I used $13 left on a Safeway GC that I had for transferring RX
and paid OOP $2.31


Second Order
10 Michael Angelos single serving boxed dinners x2.99
4 pkgs of Oreo Cakesters 2/$5
I used 4 IP coupons for $1/1 w/ dbler
After the 'CAT' roll and coupons I paid OOP $8.95

If I can locate my charger I'll get a photo up asap! I'm still trying to win the BOGO family size meals to use on this deal.

No comments: