Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today's Steal 1.19.10 ~ $55 savings

Today I scored a couple good deals. On my lunch break I ran to Target to take advantage of the free Nivea Body wash at Target.



While I was there I found Gillette woman's shaving cream clearanced for 1.67, I had a $1/1 mfr, making this only .67 WAHOO! I also picked up Mitchum Deodorant On sale for 2.69 -$1/1 Target cpn, & .75/1 mfr making it .94, can't go wrong with that. My total OOP 2.29 with no tax! I love Oregon sometimes.


This evening hubby went with me to Albertson's so that we could score a couple of the freebies I mentioned earlier this week. I picked up 5 boxes of Jolly Time Microwave Popcorn & 5 bottles of Ken's Dressing (Italian) for FREE!!!! 2pk of Oral B toothbrushes at 1.50 and Mission tortilla shells at 1.69 both after coupons. The only items we paid full price for was the MT DEW (hubbies staple in life) and the BearCreek soup mix (it's Gluten Free and you almost never see GF items on sale)In all OOP $9 at Albertson's on items that we needed to buy anyway.
 

No comments: